Saturday, August 05, 2006

Call Me Connor MacLeod

When you don't post anything for over a month, you shouldn't need more than one blog. All of the various blogs I've been working on I've now consolidated into this one.

I fully claim all of my alter-egos. The first post here was a load of crap. I know who I am, although I don't always like it. Well, that's life, right?

For the next couple of days, I'm going to bring back old posts from other blogs (so I've got a record of all of them in one place) and let you know who these characters are and how they came to be. After that, I'll just start posting more regularly (hopefully) -- screw literary pretentiousness.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ali said...

AMEN! One blog, more posting! That's what the people want!

7:58 PM  
Blogger The Girl in Black said...

Let your alter egos post as "guest bloggers". Then you'll be a celebrity, popular with featured guests!

There can be only one.

1:14 PM  
Blogger X said...

Thanks for commenting. Wasn't really sure if anyone was still checking this thing.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home